The Finance and Administration (F&A) Committee is an Executive Committee responsible for
overseeing financial and administrative matters and effectiveness of the Organization and reporting directly to Council.
Details on the functions, membership and leadership of F&A are described in
Rule 19 of the Rules of Procedure.
Specific areas of oversight of the F&A Committee include:
- Audited accounts for the preceding financial year;
- Preliminary accounts for the current financial year;
- Budget for the upcoming year, and a forecast budget for the year thereafter;
- The administrative effectiveness of the Organization in general and the Secretariat in particular;
- Amendments to the Rules of Procedure and Chairman’s Handbook as may be necessary; and
- Other matters as may be referred to it by the Council.